Friday, January 07, 2005

Kick their butts and save our mutts!

Forty percent of the vote for yours truly [you], the people!

Did you know that KABC 790 is conducting a poll at its website, http://www.kabc.com/home.asp ? To take the poll and see the results, you go to that page and scroll down the right side. One of my supporters forwarded me the story below from a blogger. I was leading the poll with 40%! Woo hoo! As my supporter said, "Moore kicks butts and save mutts." I like it.

Now, the guys with the giant budgets will probably try to skew the poll by having programmers develop algorithms to vote for them over and over. So would you do me a favor and take a minute to vote?

In other news, last night's debate was fantastic. Voters finally got to see me in action, and see that they have a REAL alternative to the five career politicians running. Many, many people came up to me afterwards to shake my hand, get a "Moore is Better" bumper sticker, and ask how they can help. It was very gratifying.

Alas, the print media again showed its bias this morning. The L.A. Times didn't even bother to report that a debate took place, despite the fact that the paper sent a reporter to cover the debate -- a nice young man who introduced himself and asked about my campaign. And the Daily News made only perfunctory mention of my attendance. The good news is that those who attended will definitely be spreading the word.

Thanks again for your support and encouragement. We WILL fix this city. Remember: the election is not determined by the number of news stories or endorsements, nor by the number of dollars in a bank account, but instead by the number of votes. All we have to do is spread the word, and show up.

Walter Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home